Watch Archived SharePoint eSeminar
Today, my colleague Mark Middleton and did a 1-hour SharePoint eSeminar. Our Partner OmTool also participated; they offer the free Swiftwriter plug-in for Acrobat that provides check-in/out from SharePoint.
Electronic Closing Binders eSeminar
Read on for a TOC and download instructions.
Watch Archived Recording
Downloads from the Event
- Acrobat Form Elements Sample
- LiveCycle Designer Dynamic Form (completed version)
- LiveCycle Designer Dynamic Form (starting version)
- Brief Demo Script for LiveCycle Designer (use with #4)
You'll find all of these downloads in the rest of the article.
Case Analysis is the process of reviewing documents associated with a case and making decisions about them. For example, you might use Acrobat to help you find:
- Documents containing your clients name
- Documents which relate to a specific issue
- Documents which are privileged
A PDF Portfolio is a single PDF document which contains other documents. By keeping the documents together in a PDF Portfolio, we can accelerate document review.
In this article series, I'll discuss how to use Acrobat 9 and a PDF Portfolio for Case Analysis.
In Part 1 of this article, you will open a Case Analysis Portfolio and customize it for your case. In Part 2, we will load documents and start to code and work with documents.